JOB TITLE: SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVE (CSS Unit)
REPORTING TO: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
The job holder will be performing sales and marketing activities and will be reporting to the Business Development Manager. He/she will be responsible for ensuring a good visibility and awareness of the company’s products and services, increasing subscription of the company’s business application and growing revenue by expanding the company’s numeric distribution through subscription and devices sales and embarking on other Sales and Marketing activities.
The Sales and Marketing Executive is responsible for meeting sales targets that are set during the development of the business and marketing plans.
- To thoroughly understand the company’s range of products and services and be able to articulate and develop marketing literature for these.
- Responsible for stimulating and maintaining interest and activity of the company’s product and services on the company’s website, Facebook and twitter accounts.
- Responsible for prospecting for new client and maintaining healthy relationships with existing clients.
- To develop proposals for onward presentation to potential clients.
- To personally contact and secure new business from potential key accounts or clients.
- Managing sales account of the company’s clients.
- Managing and assisting resellers with sales.
- To actively gather market and customer information including opportunities and threats
- To prepare monthly status reports on key activities for discussion with line manager.
- Conducting training and presentations to clients and resellers.
- Maintaining and managing customer relations through regular engagement with customers.
- Support the company’s public relations.
- Ensure strong presence and visibility for the company’s brand in operative area
- Represent the best interest and requirements of the business at all times in terms of conduct and behavior with any third party
- Provide feedback on application quality and clients concerns to the Quality Assurance & Compliance Department.
- Evaluate the assigned area constantly to ensure all business opportunities are being maximized
- Responsible for the execution and performance of all programs designed to increase presence and retailer uptake
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- A good first degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution
- A minimum of 1-year relevant working experience preferably in Sales / Marketing
- Be able to work under pressure with short term targets
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Be computer literate (MS Word, MS Excel etc.)
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
- Possess solid presentation skills.
- Experience in selling IT hardware and software products and services is highly desirable.
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Cheerful personality
Interested candidates should please email their detailed resume in English with a color passport photograph, including current and expected salary, to email@example.com.